mardi 24 avril 2018

This African Grey Has An Attitude. Some Folks Just Don’t Like To Be Touched

Aucun commentaire

African grey parrots aren't cuddly by definition. It is accurate, this could be a misunderstanding. If you have a Timneh or a Congo African grey that appears cold, it is fine. We can not take this behavior so personally... Many birds need to work up to gain our trust. Of course, there're African grey parrots, Timneh and Congo, that are happy with petting and want it.
But this special one says to his owner precisely what he does not want:



My own African grey gives me stink eye when he does not desire to be touched. In the evenings, though, he prefers a good head preening. And any time of day, he desires to stay within feet of me, or hang out on my knee. It took multiple months of communication with my CAG to get to the point where he trusted me.

Aucun commentaire :

Enregistrer un commentaire