dimanche 31 janvier 2016

Story for parrot lovers!

Aucun commentaire

Just wanted to say a few things. My daughter talked us into letting her get a bird. She swore she would love it forever. Yeah, that lasted 3 months. So I got stuck w the bird. Had I not fallen in love with this little girl she would have been gone.

She's here and is now 6 years old. Her life expectancy is 15-25 years. I am here to say that Birds are SO much work !! For those who are considering getting a bird please PLEASE do your research these birds need constant attention to be watched very closely and they LIVE a long long long time!!

They are like little babies that never grow up!! They can't be kept in a small cage you need to be patient, loving and kind. These videos are from people who have invested a lot of time and patience. Thanks for listening I just want people to know all birds are a lot of work.

Aucun commentaire :

Enregistrer un commentaire